Monday, November 10, 2014

A farewell to my big sister sarah....

Luke 17:7-10
Jesus said to the Apostles: “Who among you would say to your servant who has just come in from plowing or tending sheep in the field, ‘Come here immediately and take your place at table’?
Would he not rather say to him, 'Prepare something for me to eat. Put on your apron and wait on me while I eat and drink. You may eat and drink when I am finished'?
Is he grateful to that servant because he did what was commanded?
So should it be with you. When you have done all you have been commanded, say, 'We are unprofitable servants; we have done what we were obliged to do.'"



Let me deal with my reflection today on 'we have done what we were obliged to do".
This reflection is more of a tribute to my big sister Sarah, who has somehow influence me in my way of life. If i am in WMSU i make it sure i pass by her or else ambot nalang. 
She's brave i would say and she does things with sincerity and hardworking. A good leader i would say. She does when it can help her or even others. She's one of a kind of specie that will be honest to you and will not leave you hanging unless other wise. 

May she be blessed in all her endeavor and think that she is obliged to do the will of God and not of any others will. She's a little bit singer too. talented, i can vouch that.

Be of help to those in need and continue to serve others. The Lord is always in your side if anything goes for better or for worst PRAY. Prayer is our obligation to God and can strengthen our relationship to our God. 

Always in prayer,

Carlito

No comments:

Post a Comment